Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today is the day. My friend Anita and I have challenged each other to eat healthy, exercise and drink plenty of water. It is time for me to get healthier so I can be around for my kids and sweet DH. My plan is to get 50-75lbs off by the last week of May. M and I are planning to go on a mission trip to the Philippines. I went last year and it changed my life forever. More about that later.
I am going to post my weight loss journey here. It may be mixed in with life and schooling.

More later..I am off to drive my son to another class.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wishing you the best on your weight loss journey. It's always great to do it with a friend.
I was in the Philippines last year. It was such a helpless feeling...knowing anything I did wasn't even a drop in the bucket. I remember wanting to swoop up the kids and bring them home.

mommybug29 said...

Thanks for the well wishes Chris.
I know exactly how you fell about bringing those kids home from the Philippines.